Monday, August 16, 2010

The Time Is Now!


Ladies, I am a newly married woman that wants to finally stand up for what we all believe in. To many woman are actually bowing down to this whole woman's lib way of thinking. I personally know that their are many woman out there that really understand and know that no matter what woman are trying to achieve , we made a mistake. We need to unite and finally go back to a life of servicing our men the way they truly deserve to be. I am tired of hearing about this recession, If us woman returned to the home where we belong we would have plenty of jobs for the men that really are the masters in this world and the work force. Today is the beginning of my movement a movement that I would have never started without my husband standing by my side giving me permission. Today is the first day of all our lives, lets step back and remember the woman from the past and the happier days. You won't be doing this alone, Your husband will agree. It is in his blood to be the man of the house and it is in yours to be the wife, mother and lover that he so desires. I will help you break through this barrier that has been put up from woman that are sadly single and will never really make a good wife. The divorce rate is so high, do you wonder why? I and my loving husband know why! Woman are wondering around in this time unsure of weather they are woman or men. I have some hard truth for you, It may scare you to make this change, but you are NOT a man and it is about time we take our proper place back in the home and respect and adore the men that have worked so hard for so many centuries to be our true saints. In this blog I will teach you not only how to be a good wife, housekeeper and mother but how to have a little time for yourself. It is time for me to stop writing for now as my husband is starting to feel some late night snacks, but you can be sure that I will continue with my movement to a happier life for all of us. This is what will liberate us all!



No comments:

Post a Comment