Monday, August 16, 2010

Keep smiling


We all have days that it is hard to keep that smile on your face. When these days happen I have to remind myself that no matter how hard my day is, my husbands is always worse. Remember to keep a smile on your face at all times when greeting your husband, this makes him feel happier. Be warm and loving without ever being clingy, your husband will tell you if he feels like being hugged. Don't bother your husband with your feelings, they will pass and soon you will be back to your old self. When I am feeling down, I like to do something extra special for my husband, sometimes I will bake a desert or even clean out all his dresser drawers and re wash his clothing. What ever you do, smile sweetly when your husband is around. This is another tip on how to be a good wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment